百度云电影论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[BT下载]我父亲的花园 In.My.Fathers.Garden.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-iLLUSiON 5.46GB ...

[复制链接]

跳转到指定楼层
楼主

译  名 ]我父亲的花园
片  名 Knielen op een bed Violen
年  代 2016
国  家 荷兰
类  别 剧情
语  言 荷兰语
导  演 本·桑伯加特 Ben Sombogaart
主  演 巴里·阿茨玛 Barry Atsma
      马塞尔·亨瑟玛 Marcel Hensema
      Noortje Herlaar

简  介

The film tells the love story between Hans (Barry Atsma) and Margje (Noortje Herlaar) - sweethearts since school. Hans grows up in a strict religious environment|
with a brutal father. He runs away from home at a young age and studies horticulture. After World War II| he starts a nursery in a village in the province of
Gelderland. At first| he and Margje enjoy a happy family life and boundless love for one another. They also experience problems| however| with keeping the business
going. One day| Hans meets Jozef Mieras (Marcel Hensema)| who talks to him about God. After Hans hears God's voice in a vision| he becomes drawn ever deeper into his
faith - a faith that will now determine the course of his life| and that of his family. The rifts between the different family members become greater and greater
until Hans is completely in the grip of the religious sect. Yet Margje's unconditional love for him survives| in spite of all.

iLLUSiON

SpAwN!

iLLUSiON proudly presents:

In My Father\'s Garden (2016)

Release Date ... 2016-06-30
Store Date ..... 2016-06-27

Genre .......... Drama
Runtime ........ 1h58
iMDB score ..... 6,2 (164 votes)

Source ......... BluRay
Image Type ..... MKV Container
Size ........... 5595MB
Packed ......... 47x150MiB

iMDB URL : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2496758
VIDEO:

Resolution ...... 1280x536
Codec/Bitrate ... x264 @ 5087kbps
Framerate........ 24fps

AUDIO:

Language......... Dutch DTS @ 1509kbps

SUBS:
English / Dutch

VOBSUBS: English/Dutch

In.My.Fathers.Garden.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-iLLUSiON[www.xixi16.com].torrent (109.81 KB)

回复

使用道具 举报

百度云电影论坛 ( 辽ICP备17019482号-3 )

本网站所有资源来自网络,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请发邮件至 [email protected],立即清除相关链接

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 01:31 , Processed in 0.060841 second(s), 28 queries .